----------------- a collection ------------------


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

max. what?

MAXIMUM BALLOON!!


Groove me (feat. Theophilus London)

I posted about London's music before, so today, when I saw a collaboration of Maximum Balloon and TL, I sure had to pass it on. In case you haven't heard of Maximum Ballon yet:

We're talking about the guitarist of TV on the Radio, Dave Sitek.
As a producer he's been now working with Liars, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Holly Miranda. Maximum Balloon is his newest project (and I dare to think it's his most successful one as well).

if you liked this song, check out the Jneiro Jarel’s remix!



BUT there also is "Tiger" which was the first track I ever heard of Dave Sitek. It's a fun song and there's one even more fun video to it: Daisy Lowe for UK esquire magazine



Tiger (feat. Aku)

1 comment: