----------------- a collection ------------------


Sunday, July 24, 2011

home, sweet home

"moin moin" - that's what we say over here.

We finally made it, after an alright 14 hour ride I'm happy to announce that we're back home where we belong. We got here at 6 in the morning, I now slept until noon and my family's coming over at 6. One and a half hours for me to watch the rain or so. Most of my friends are still on vacation, I got like 2 weeks to myself, visiting the fam or to go shopping, I don't know. Can't wait for my Lloret de Mar/underwater/Sweden/Finland pictures to develop, epic times will follow. euuhh it's weird being here, it really is. the rain will stop, eventually.


+ i adore the black atlantic, byeee


Reverence for fallen trees (live)

Dandelion


Fragile Meadow

Walked-on Wood

1 comment:

  1. beautiful music on your blog!

    would be a pleasure if you visit me too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete