----------------- a collection ------------------


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stockholm/Finnhamn/Helsinki

Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime


Oliver Koletzki & Fran - Echoes


I went on a trip to Stockholm, Helsinki and a little isle called Finnhamn just one week ago. I had a great time though Finnhamn was more of a survival training haha. On our first night in Stockholm we celebrated a friends 18th and we saw the brightest falling star you can't imagine. I mean it, you can't. It was incredible. Over there, in summer, it doesn't get dark at night. Maybe a little dim around 2 in the morning but that's it. And then it already gets all bright again. You hear them birds singing 24/7.

The week went by so fast, as a precious dream, you open your eyes and yet it's gone.

I want to go back, I want to live it all over again, and I need to get back to Stockholm! I fell in love with that place.



Oliver Koletzki and Adrian Lux are two artists I put on my travelling tracklist. In the video to "Teenage Crime" you see an itsy-bitsy tiny bit of Sweden, for more you gotta go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment